Friday, February 26, 2010

A Toon a Week.

I've decided to set up a blog for my work in flash.

At the moment, I'm starting new projects weekly and finishing them every second week. I'll be endevouring to post at least one animation a week. This is mostly to keep my own skills sharp but also serves to keep on churning the animations out as I think many of those acquainted with creative persuits will agree that it's too easy to get stagnated by procrastinating over trivial details of a project.

If I get enough interest, I might start hosting competitions. When I have a bit more time, and once I've had a decent fiddle around with the settings here, I may start fixing up the layout of this blog as well.

I can't promise anything spectacular, but at least we're not on newgrounds. >_>

No comments:

Post a Comment