Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Stalkermark e-card

Pretty self explanatory. This is a real rough draft but I managed to waste several hours looking around for a Hallmark font that apparently doesn't exist. The logo was made wayy back in the 50s. I'm sure there is someone obsessive enough to create a hallmark font based on the original logo. Me? I'm simply too lazy and busy piss farting about in flash and Left 4 Dead 2. Whee!







The card itself was based on a joke I made in a facespace thread and since most people have fast internets these days, they probably won't see the logo except for the one on the top left which is quite squishy. I got into a colour thing with it and I rather like how it seems to resemble some kind of luau theme. So here's the still of the logo:





No comments:

Post a Comment